Crystal's Corrosion coupons from India are an efficient tool for quantitatively estimating the corrosion
rates occurring in an operating system.
offer a visual indication of the type of corrosion
that may be occurring in the system being monitored.
What is a CORROSION COUPON?
- Is essentially a piece of metal of a predetermined size, shape
and surface area
- Is a metal with chemical composition that's identical to that of the
- Provides a uniform reproducible surface finish
- Has a unique serial number
- Is exposed to the same corrosive medium as the
- Is exposed to the corrosive medium for a fixed period of time
- Gives visual indication of the type of corrosion
- Indicates the rate of corrosion
Every Crystal coupon is stamped with an identifying serial number, and every coupon order
is delivered with written certification that includes : serial number, material made from, weight and dimensions.
All Crystal coupons are weighed to up to four (4) decimal places,
packaged individually in vapour phase inhibited
envelopes and sealed hermetically to offer a one (1) year
Crystal standard coupons are grit-blasted and besides, they are
furnished with insulation for mounting. Mounting
hardware is provided along with the coupon holder.
Coupons are available in options of Polished, Ground or Weld bead.
Crystal Coupons are manufactured from any material and
dimension as per client's request. Material may be
supplied by the customer to match an existing system.